Feb 7, 2010

Posted by Laurie on/at Sunday, February 07, 2010



One of the best purchases I've made this year was my Chi flat iron. I am not by any means a hairstylist and to be honest most days my hair gets thrown into a messy bun:) But on the days when I do actually put some effort into my hair, I have really appreciated my flat iron. The main thing I love about it is that it gets hot enough that I only have to go over a piece of hair once. It doesn't strip the moisture out of my hair and actually leaves it feeling silky. Flat irons I've used in the past literally burned my hair and made it frizzy -and my hair gets frizzy enough on its own!

I ran into the video below and became inspired to write this post. The website pursebuzz.com where I found it has awesome tutorials for hair and makeup. She shows you in the video below how to get many different looks with one tool: a flat iron. Hope you like it as much as I did!




Oh and if you're inspired to buy one, this website has some amazing deals:
Chi Products

0 comments:

Post a Comment